17 Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics On Criminal Justice
With an argumentative essay, you are being asked to give a strong opinion on your chosen subject- but that’s not to say that you don’t need to back up your statements! The more you look at both sides of an argument, the easier it will be to form your own stance and know what contrary opinion you’re up against.
When it comes to picking a topic, it’s always best to go with a subject that you have a great interest in and which you can find plenty of sources for. You should also choose a debate that you know you can win! This doesn’t mean loading the dice in your favor when it comes to the data and viewpoints you are presenting- it just means picking your subject wisely in the first place.
With such an array of topics to select, you could quite easily feel overwhelmed by the prospect of picking the right theme- but just spend some time thinking it through carefully before you decide, and things will go swimmingly.
To help you on your mission, here’s a list of seventeen subjects to inspire you. If you need more ideas, then look online or visit your campus library. Seeing what other people have used as their titles and topics is most definitely something you should do before finally arriving at your own.
- The U.S government should spend more money on combatting illegal immigration.
- How much being able to afford a good lawyer plays a part in affecting the verdict of murder trials in the U.S.
- The right to bear arms is not a good thing, despite the liberalism in which it’s meant: why there are more gun crimes in the U.S.A than in Europe.
- Investing money into poor neighborhoods would help reduce gang warfare.
- Charities know more about how to solve the sex slave industry than governments.
- Internet laws should be tightened to clampdown on child pornography.
- Why police officers engaging in documented brutality often get away with it.
- Decriminalizing drugs would solve overcrowding in prisons.
- It should be illegal for anyone under 21 in the U.S.A to use firearms.
- Making marijuana legal would benefit society and create a new stream of tax revenue.
- The death penalty should be abolished.
- Prison sentences for misdemeanors should be increased.
- Juvenile criminals should be jailed as adults.
- The motives of prisons should always be about rehabilitation.
- Why Labeling Theory is fact.
- Forensics are not 100% reliable.
- There should be more investment in security for schools in wake of more and more Gun Violence episodes occurring.
- Persuasive cause&effect paper topics
- Paper on technology in an hour
- How to train essay writing
- The selection of an essay agency
- Getting sample expository essays
- What makes a proper custom essay
- Template informative paper on speech
- Getting essay samples about studies
- Starting an evaluation paper
- Getting template visual analysis essays
- Crafting an essay on friendship: idioms
- Sample reaction education papers
- In search of a great essay writer
- Getting paper introduction templates
- Working with essay agencies
- Looking for a writing company
- Silence against violence: essay tips
- How to pick an expert in essay writing
- The selection of a good writing agency
- Finding APA persuasive essay samples
- Hints on argumentative essay intro
- Grade 8 comparative essay samples
- How to find a proper writer
- Who can write papers fast?
- Crafting an APA graduate essay